Community Film Screening : The Chalgrove Brook
Time & Location
About the Event
The Chalgrove Brook is a film about our local chalk stream, which rises in the hills above Watlington and flows through Cuxham to Chalgrove and Stadhamption, to Chiselhampton where it joins the River Thame.
The stream is a precious habitat for wildlife, and is also historically important, playing a vital part in the development of the settlements along its length. But the stream is under threat from all sides.
Find out what communities along the stream have been doing to help restore and protect it.
This event includes:
- Screening of "The Chalgrove Brook"
- Director's cut (extra footage)
- Includes readings from Jeremy Irons & Sinead Cusack!
- Q&A with the main interviewees in the film and the filmmaker.
- Registration is FREE, but we will be taking donations on the door.
Suggested donation is Students £2, Adults £4
The funds raised will be used for raising awareness and conservation work related to the Chalgrove Brook.
Doors open 7.45 pm for 8 pm start